Nottingham Castle Trust is seeking a visionary and experienced CEO to lead the development and operation of Nottingham Castle when it re-opens to the public following a £30,000,000 transformational redevelopment.
Full details of this opportunity in PDF format should be downloaded here.
Reporting into the Chairman and Board of the Trust, the Chief Executive will:
• Lead Nottingham Castle Trust and shape and build a high quality, high profile, customer-service driven heritage site known for its engagement and entertainment so that it becomes one of the top ten most visited attractions outside of London.
• Create a positive cultural identity for staff and volunteers, build a strong and efficient team an adopt a visitor centred approach that exceeds the expectations and needs of target audiences.
• Deliver a sustainable business plan for the Castle and lead fundraising efforts to provide longterm sustainability, maximising income generation and fund-raising
• Represent and promote the Castle to a wide variety of local, regional and national stakeholders and partners.
• Play an active and leading role in the local cultural and heritage landscape and promote the iconic nature of Robin Hood on the world stage, realising the full potential reach of the Castle and ensuring it becomes a must-visit location